Process all relevant land documents including building approval

Such as Certificate of Occupancy, Right of Occupancy, Deed of Assignment/Power of Attorney, Sublease, Governor’s consent etc . This is done by Researching local regulations in processing land documents and building approvals is to research the local regulations that govern the process. This will help you understand the requirements and deadlines involved. Then Gather documentation once there is a clear understanding of the requirements (This may include land survey maps, property deeds, building plans, and permits.) We then help to submit the application to the appropriate government agency or department. The last part will be to monitor progress, address issues, receive approval amd then do a followup

Welcome Back Sign in to Continue

Don't Have an Account? Sign Up!
Forgot Password?

Create your Account!

Already has an Account?